Wednesday 8 April 2015

Self Evaluation for Presentation

My presentation about sexting successfully attracted the audience's attention at the beginning. The language use was fluent and grammatically sound. My pronunciation was quite clear and I avoided using fillers. I was quite confident and comfortable while giving the presentation. My presentation was not too short and did not exceed the time limit.
My volume was loud enough that everyone in the room could hear me. The pace was not too fast that my peers could follow. I had a firm and fix stand while talking to the class. I made necessary eye contact and not too awkwardly staring at my peers.
I thought that the flow of the presentation is quite logic, the development of argument was not abrupt. However, due to too many sub points toward the end of the presentation, audience was confused. Also, I could incorporate the surveyed I did during the start of the presentation to my argument.
Overall, I am quite satisfied with my performance :)

1 comment:

  1. Some comments from the class

    Good pace. Good explanation of problems. However at some point of time, audiences got lost. Too many sub points. Started the presentation well
    Clear pronunciation and good gestures. Good fixed stance.
    Can do better with slide.
    Issue was clearly explained.
    Questions on the content: Since it is an existing solution, it will be better to have statistics to show that there is a decrease. The solution on corrective work order, promoting awareness to others
    Censorship on social media. Is it viable and effective on manpower side to filter through the many different things? Similar for parents.
    Is it possible to take away the cellphone from children now?
    Good solutions, but are they really viable?
    Very difficult for social media owners to see which one should and should not be filtered. Pictures are data coded. It is possible for some websites, that allows children to link their account to their account.
    We are the first generation social media users. There is a responsibility for us. We should provide feedbacks now.

    ReplyDelete